top of page

School and Residential Referrals 

If you are looking for a place for your child or a child you are working with, either for our children's home, school or maybe both, please give us a call or email, details below:

We are registered children aged between 5 and 18 years old.  Our documentation describes what the charity stands for and who we can admit.  In school, we take children who have an EHCP (Educational Health Care Plan)  with complex needs, social, emotional, or mental health, ASD, ADHD, Trauma, and Attachment.  We consider all referrals and ensure that we can meet the need and place the pupil in one of our Zones within the school.
We want all our pupils to be successful in their placement and like to work with our parents and Carers to ensure a smooth transition. We want to make a difference in their lives.  We receive referrals through many channels, including the local authority, direct referrals from schools, parents, and word of mouth from parents of our past pupils. We are also happy for parents to contact us directly to discuss further and book a tour of the school. 
Email the and someone will come back to you or call on 0191 2290111. Use the link above to find out more about EHCPs.

LA referrals can also be made directly using, where our administration team will manage the process and ensure replies occur within the allotted timeframe. 

Our children's home is on a section of our first floor.  It is 'L' shaped, having bedrooms on one side and living areas on the other.  We have accommodation for up to 5 children who are aged between 7 and 18 (or just before their 19th birthday).  The children who live with us typically have a variety of considerations meaning that they cannot live in a family environment.  All of our rooms have ensuite shower rooms and are modern and stylish.  If you are a placements officer or social worker looking to place a child or young person, contact Jo Reiling on 07970 836322  or 0191 2290111 or send information to bearing in mind that we only take planned placements, and are not registered for emergencies.


bottom of page